Skip to content
Scroll To Top
COVID19 – ADVICE FOR STAYING SAFE ON ALLOTMENTS
- Avoid public transport. Instead walk, run, cycle or drive to the allotment
- Wash or sanitise your hands after using the allotment gate.
- Do not work on the allotment in groups.
- No group chats or communal cups of tea in the shed or hut
- Maintain safe social distancing at all times. Do not make anyone a cup of tea. Do not share tools.
- Wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly before and after eating food, and when you get home
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms you must stay at home and observe the quarantine period